20 Ekim 2014 Pazartesi

Is 20 Too Young To Get A Hair Transplant?



I'm 18, but I'm planning on getting a hair transplant when I'm 20. I haven't actually lost much hair.. I've always had a bad hairline.


ANSWER :

If parts of it are too low then you could get some hair removed via laser to make it more even.

If you need to fill in gaps then you should go for that newer style of hair transplant which does not take a whole strip from the back of your head but takes hairs from all over and punches them back in. Forget what it is called.

Why don't you reconsider it and try and accept your hairline.
You're so young, and I'm sure it's not bad at all. :) Maybe it's just uniquely you. For hair loss i would suggest you Chemical-free anti hair loss products.





“Buy 1, get 1 for free campaign” has began. The campaign period is in between  28.11.2014-12.12.2014.

You can have 2 products for  1 product price.


***After you buy the product , The only thing you need to do is sending  an email with this campaign code MY09061995B  to info@arganrain.com

2 yorum:

  1. I think, he should use natural treatment before getting hair transplant.

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Bu yorum yazar tarafından silindi.

    YanıtlaSil